Pages


Saturday, May 1, 2010

A night at the movies

I finished From the Ground Up The story of a first Garden by Amy Stewart. I borrowed it from the library, but I like it enough to want to have my own copy. Ms. Stewart's road to becoming a Gardener was not only endearing but filled with helpful and usable tips that I plan to use myself.



Reading was held to a minimum last night as I joined a few women folk to see the new Jennifer Lopez movie, The Back Up Plan. It's the kind of movie many critics will likely  pan, but I and most of the people in the audience enjoyed it for what it was - a light, and for the most part - humorous romantic comedy. There were many scenes that had us laughing, and ahhing (that was mainly when the cute french bull dog got a close up). Alex O'Loughlin (her love interest in the movie) had abs to admire, and that made up for having to see the unbelievable abs Jennifer is sporting after having twins in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment