Pages


Monday, April 12, 2010

The 2009 - 100+ Reading Challenge

I'm joining my first book challenge! I should have joined in January, but oh well, I have until December to complete the challenge.

1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.

What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.

3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count. Go to Home Girl's Book Blog: The 2009 - 100+ Reading Challenge: Post Your December Reviews to join in.

My Books:
1.The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society  by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
2. This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
4.Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

I'll keep adding, but I better get a move on!

1 comment:

  1. Hola!!! I'm your first follower!

    Is the challenge 100 books this year? Sounds great. I have 11 books to read before May 15. Got the list on my latest blog post

    ReplyDelete