Pages


Monday, April 19, 2010

Read and take care of a baby?

Busy weekend! Hands full with a 7 month old since Friday night. It was hard to give him up - those old maternal gut feelings sprung up ( like "he needs me", and "who will take as good care of him as me") when I dropped him off this morning. His Paternal Grand-Parents have him until Thursday, when his Mom and Dad return from a two year delayed honeymoon. He will be fine - I keep telling myself). I don't know how these blogging mothers find time to read all those books they write about, I only squeezed in about 30 pages myself during the time I had him.

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie!

    I don't get it either - I think my cat demands too much attention! (that made me sound horrible - I love kids - and my cat is REALLY high maintenance)

    ReplyDelete